Services & Fees


Non-Japanese faces many challenges navigating complicated tax obligations while meeting the daily needs of running their business in Japan. We listen carefully to understand the needs of our clients, so we can provide tailored advice on the full range of accounting and tax-related issues. It is our aim to help individuals and SMEs face their obligations with confidence, knowing you have K.S. Accounting by your side. We can also provide tax planning advice during our discussion, letting you know what records you need to keep and what strategies you can take to minimize your tax burden in the future.



Our Taxation Services

  • Corporate income tax return/Local tax return
  • Personal income tax return
  • Preparation of financial statements for the above
  • Consumption tax return
  • Application forms to tax offices
  • Payroll services
  • Tax planning and minimization
  • Formation of companies
  • And more




We like to be transparent in our pricing. There are no hidden charges and all fees are agreed before work commences.


For example, you might want to ask an accountant about the following:

  • I am a freelance writer. Do I need to pay tax in Japan?
  • I own a rental property in Japan. Japanese tax is automatically deducted from my income. Can I get a refund?
  • I have been working for a Japanese company for two years. I will leave Japan next month. Should I submit a tax return?

If you have similar questions, a Japanese tax expert will help you understand your tax status in Japan.



For individuals

*We are not accepting new individual clients at this time*



For corporate clients
Corporate income tax return/Local tax return* JPY180,000~
Consumption tax return* JPY50,000~
Fixed asset return JPY30,000
Withholding tax report JPY30,000
Formation of companies** JPY100,000

*Estimated based on the revenue. Before-tax price. Please contact us for an estimate.

**Excluding the mandatory registration fees and expenses